1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website.
2. In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means any and all persons using this website "We", "us" and "our" means CampingF1.
3. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
4. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
5. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
6. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
7. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law.
8. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
9. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
10. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the featured or mentioned options on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your booking (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
11. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
12. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
13. Use of our website is without obligation.
14. We reserve the right to change featured tents and all services contained within our offers without further notice.
15. A damage or security deposit is required on all equipment payable on arrival. This monetary amount is returnable before you exit the campsite provided that no damage has been caused by the occupants. This amount will not exeed £100 or 150€ per booking.
16. Cancellation Policy of F1 Event. In the unlikely event that the Grand Prix that you have booked accommodation with CampingF1 for, is cancelled, it will be completely out of our control. Important, if this were to happen then we will honour your booked accommodation with us by way of credit note that can be redeemed at any other F1 event that we have a camping facility. This credit note will be redeemable for 2 years from the date the credit is issued.
17. Cancellation Policy. Cancellation received in writing at our office 45 days before booking arrival date will incur 75% of booking total.
* Written confirmation further to telephone notice must be received within a reasonable time period, cancellation must absolutely be in writing.