How to get there?
Our campsite address is: Kattigarweg 2, 8724 Spielberg, Austria.
Our campsite is only 300 metres from the circuit.
Our campsite is 1279 km away from Calais in the southeast of Austria.
You can add a ferry package to your booking. We can add a return ferry from Dover to Calais or Hull to Rotterdam.
For more information please contact our team.
- 86 km from Graz Airport (Direct flights available from Amsterdam, Frankfurt & Zurich)
- 105 km from Klagenfurt Airport (Direct flights available from Cologne)
- 206 km from Vienna International Airport (Direct flights available from London, Paris & Berlin)
Closest train station
Knittelfeld train station is connected to Graz, Wien, Villach and Klagenfurt.
Visit https://www.oebb.at/en/ to plan your journey.
From the train station, you can take bus 846.
From Knittelfeld Bahnhof bus stop to Spielberg b.Knittelfeld Red-Bull Ring bus stop is approximately a 15-minute journey (https://goo.gl/maps/jZ13Mf8yUTJCcsVB9).
Our campsite is a 2-minute walk from the Red-Bull Ring bus stop.
The closest train station is Zeltweg but it has not got a convenient bus service to the circuit.
Usually there are shuttle buses from Knittelfeld Train Station to the circuit on the race weekend.
General Admission is the cheapest ticket type and gives you the flexibility to move around the circuit on the viewing banks.
There are some great panoramic views from the hill at the top of the circuit.
At turn 2 you can see the cars up close at the top of the hill.
At turn 8 you can see the cars on the limit and see the action.
All grandstands provide you with an allocated seat number for all three days of the event when a weekend ticket is purchased.
When selecting a grandstand, take into consideration the facilities available such as covered seating or a giant screen in sight.
3-Corner Hopping Grandstand
This ticket allows you to experience different views of the track and sit in a different grandstand each day.
- Platinum: Friday = Red Bull Grandstand (H) / Saturday = Red Bull Grandstand (A) / Sunday = Grandstand Start-Finish
- Gold: Friday = Grandstand Start-Finish / Saturday = Red Bull Grandstand (H) / Sunday = Red Bull Grandstand (A)
- Silver: Friday = Red Bull Grandstand (A) / Saturday = Grandstand Start-Finish / Sunday = Red Bull Grandstand (H)
Main Grandstand (Start-Finish)
The sections in the middle of the grandstand (D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N) have better views of the pits than other sections (A, B, C, O, P, Q).
Some higher seats give you panoramic views over the circuit. These seats are great if you want to see some pit action and the start/finish of the race.
This grandstand has a fantastic view of the opening corner and panoramic views of the circuit.
This grandstand is close to the F1 Fan Zone.
This grandstand is in between turns 1 and 2 with panoramic views over most of the circuit.
There are many different sections to choose from (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K).
Children 14 years old and younger must have a child ticket.
General admission is free, but a ticket is still needed to enter the circuit and the grandstands have discounted price.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note at the event you may be asked for proof of age.
Holders of a disabled badge are entitled to a 50% discount.
Please note wheelchair driver seats are only available at grandstand Start-Ziel.
The wheelchair user can only be accompanied by one person maximum, this ticket is called Start-Ziel Companion.
F1 Fan Zone
The F1 Fan Zone has a small stage with several appearances and autograph sessions usually running over the weekend.
Several activities take place such as Red Bull Ring’s simulators, F1 Pitstops, F1 fitness test and F1 reaction time tests.
On Saturday night the Red Bull Ring host a series of concerts.
Previous performances have included Wanda and The Bosshoss.
Food and Drink
There are plenty of food stalls, especially in the F1 Fan Zone, serving local staples such as wiener schnitzel.
There are plenty of bars serving beer, wine and soft drinks.
Please take into consideration the circuit is cashless.
- For General Admission it is recommended to take a camping chair.
- During the race, you can Tune in to 92.3 MHz for live commentary.
- Please be aware this is a cashless circuit only card payments can be received.
- It is recommended you download the Spielberg App a few weeks before the event to keep up to date with the latest news surrounding the Formula 1 weekend. It includes a pit radio function, weekend program and can control transactions on your weekend away.
- Please make yourself aware of the prohibited items the circuit list before you attend.