How to get there?
Silverstone Circuit is located in Northamptonshire about 110 km from London and 102 km from Birmingham.
- 64 km from London Luton Airport (Direct flights available from Amsterdam, Barcelona Dublin, Paris, Rome and more)
- 82 km from Birmingham Airport (Direct flights available from Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Faro and more)
- 99 km from East Midlands Airport (Direct flights available from Antalya, Barcelona, Belfast, Dublin and more)
- 109 km from Heathrow Airport (Direct flights available from Barcelona, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Prague, Venice and more)
Closest train station
21 km from Wolverton Train Station with direct trains to London Euston.
24 km from Milton Keynes Central Train Station with direct trains to London Euston and Birmingham New Street.
Megabus provide coaches that drop you off less than a 2 minutes walk to the entrance gate.
For more information please visit: https://uk.megabus.com/events/travel-to-silverstone
Silverstone Copse Corner Bus Stop
- Stagecoach Bus 82 – Towards Moulton
- Stagecoach Bus 83 – Towards Milton Keynes
There are 5 types of tickets plus a range of hospitality and special extras to choose from at Silverstone.
General Admission is the cheapest ticket type and gives you the flexibility to move around the circuit on the viewing banks.
General Admission Plus
General Admission Plus has the same benefits as General Admission and more.
General Admission Plus can rove all GA Plus viewing areas on Friday and Saturday.
The viewing areas have limited capacity meaning a better viewing experience and are reserved exclusively on Sunday for ticket holders.
Choose from 4 General Admission plus viewing areas: Copse A Terrace, Copse C Terrace, Luffield Terrace and Luffield Complex.
Accessible Tickets have access to grandstands, terraces and purpose-built platforms designed for fans with disabilities and wheelchair users and a personal assistant if required.
Silverstone has many fields and grassed areas.
There are some hard-standing and tarmac areas.
The weather can have an enormous impact on moving around Silverstone. Please consider this when deciding what to bring with you.
The Grandstands provide you with an allocated seat for the race on Sunday and have the chance to roam around all the grandstands on Friday and Saturday with a weekend ticket.
Choose from a variety of grandstands including Luffield, Woodcote, National Pits Straight and Copse (these are the closest grandstands to our campsite).
When selecting a grandstand, take into consideration the facilities available such as child prices, covered seating or a giant screen in sight.
The Exclusive Enclosures are the most expensive but are in prime locations.
The ticket gives you an allocated grandstand for all 3 days, covered seating and giant screens to watch the race.
The ticket comes with three-day circuit parking, enclosure host, live music and entertainment, luxury toilets, free Wi-Fi and street food and bars nearby.
Choose from Club Silverstone, Mahiki T1, Village or Wellington.
All children need a ticket for event access.
One adult can accompany a maximum of 4 children.
Children who are 15 years and under on the day of the event will be classed as a child and will need a ticket for entry into the venue.
Children under 2 go free when purchasing a grandstand ticket but are not allocated a seat.
Children aged 10 and under go free when purchasing a General Admission ticket.
Please note at the event you may be asked for proof of age.
Hospitality is the ultimate event experience with a range of packages including food, inner track access and more.
F1 Fan Zone
The F1 Fan Zone offers a variety of experiences including a pit stop challenge, driver reaction challenge, e-sports and a sneak peek into future F1 cars.
On Friday, Saturday and Sunday night Silverstone host live entertainment on the main stage.
Food and Drink
There are food vendors at the Silverstone circuit operating over the weekend, offering a huge range of choices including Italian, Greek, Gourmet Burgers and vegan options.
There are plenty of bars serving beer, wine, soft drinks and even cocktails.
- For General Admission it is recommended to take a camping chair.
- During the race, you can Tune in to 87.7FM for Silverstone radio commentary.
- If you’re driving home Sunday, stick around for the entertainment so that you don’t get stuck in Silverstone traffic.
- The circuit gates will open from 07:00 on Friday and Saturday morning and at 06:00 on Sunday. These times are provisional and subject to change.
- There are multiple ATMs located around the circuit - charges for cash withdrawals may apply.
- Please make yourself aware of the prohibited items the circuit list before you attend.