Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix 2022Situated in the Styrian mountains, the Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring is one of the most picturesque racing circuits on the Formula 1 calendar.
Although it is a relatively short lap, the Red Bull Ring certainly provides plenty of action across the lap as drivers navigate the powerful straights and sharp corners. As the home track for Red Bull, the Orange Army regularly attend in support of Max Verstappen and the team.
The Red Bull Ring is located in central Austria, in the small city of Spielberg. The nearest international airport is in the capital city of Vienna, 200 kms from the track and can be reached easily with the well developed Austrian public transport network. Plenty of amenities can be found in the local area including supermarket, petrol stations and restaurants.
Our established campsite is one of the closest to the track, just a 300-metre stroll from the first corner. The campsite offers you plenty of camping options to choose from including pitches for your own tent, motorhome, or caravan, pre pitched tent hire, glamping tent hire and American RV hire. The site has a fantastic range of catering and bar outlets to choose from and you will get free access to the circuit entertainment hosted by Red Bull.Book with us to discover the Austrian Grand Prix and never miss any of the action.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur Austrian Grand Prix campsite is located at the Red Bull Ring just 300m from the Circuit Entrance.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your F1 weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The circuit entrance is 300 meters from the campsite entrance
- Yes, however prebooking is not possible for this and is operated on a first come, first serve basis. This is a 6amp feed and you will need to provide a lead or adaptor with a two-pin continental plug. We recommend a minimum of 50 metres in length. You can bring your own small personal generator. Please ensure this is switched off between midnight to 06:00 am and is used with the consideration of your neighbours.
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. We do not operate our own bar or marquee on this campsite.
- The circuit provide a wide range of off track entertainment including evening concerts and air displays
- There are catering outlets on and around the campsite selling a wide variety of food/beverages.
- There is a Spar in Spielberg (2.8km)
- Yes, you can use a BBQ. You must ensure the BBQ is raised off the ground.