Formula 1 FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO D’ITALIA 2023The iconic Autodromo Nazionale Monza is host to the Italian Grand Prix.
Constructed in 1922, Monza was the world’s third purpose-built racetrack and the old track included steep banking which was restored in the 2010’s. The track is known for setting the fastest Formula 1 lap ever recorded and is one not to be missed. It is home to the famous Parabolica which is one of the trickiest corners of the circuit. The atmosphere at the circuit is electric as the stands turn red in support of Ferrari.
Monza is located in Northern Italy, about 15km northeast of Milan. Milan is one of the most easily accessible areas with 3 airports and a good road network. As the circuit is located on the outskirts of the city you can find all amenities needed including supermarkets, restaurants and more.
Join Camping F1 at our campsite set within the grounds of Restaurant Venus. The Italian restaurant and bar has a large Mediterranean terrace with plenty of outdoor seating overlooking the beautiful landscape gardens. The campsite offers you plenty of camping options to choose from including pitches for your own tent, motorhome, or caravan, pre pitched tent hire and glamping tent hire. The circuit is a leisurely 30-minute walk to the circuit or opt to use the coach transport.Join us at Monza where you will experience spectacular racing and a sensational atmosphere. Limited camping packages are available for this event so early booking is recommended.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur Italian Grand Prix campsite is located a 30 minute walk from Lesmo entrance.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your F1 weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The campsite is 2.5km from the Lesmo Gate Entrance.94bf5e3d-d9f1-4edf-87e6-972210e48026
- There is a coach shuttle service running to and from the circuit in the mornings and afternoons. Timetables will be available at reception. The coach drops off and picks up near the Biassono circuit entrance. Fees payable at the campsite.13f3d9d3-4bf7-4dbd-9015-0ac3710a3d45
- Yes, you may opt to walk, drive, cycle or take the train. Walking takes approximately 35 minutes via a public footpath to the Lesmo Circuit Entrance.7ff44718-ee9c-48f1-b74a-256407a1e488
- Yes, the Macherio-Canonica train station is 6 minute walk. More details can be found at www.trenitalia.it06025c1f-6ed5-4471-b402-6c0417b6da41
- No, there are no electrical points on site. You can bring your own small personal generator. Please ensure this is switched off between midnight and 06:00 am.2dc8cd4f-15b7-4cf1-90be-0c8c99f0eb6a
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. There is a fully licensed bar and restaurant open in the evenings.231fcdbb-dcc5-446e-87f5-7972db4eb314
- Our campsite has an onsite restaurant and bar serving food and beverages. There are also many restaurants and bars in nearby Canonica and Macherio.e0450a8b-0326-45ed-a211-fdab59f8b162
- There is a U2 supermarket in Sovico (2.1km) and a large Esselunga supermarket in Macherio (2.1km).ed28de7c-56bd-421c-8898-4759d4bf733a
- Yes, you can use a BBQ. You must ensure the BBQ is raised off the ground.5d0f6559-3bee-4095-9e15-4e9dc70fe1aa