Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix 2022Join us at the Spanish Grand Prix at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, located in Northern Spain.
Built in 1992, the track has a good mix of straights, twisty technical sections and long-winding corners including the challenging turn 3 right-hander. In addition to hosting the Formula 1 race, the circuit has often held the winter testing, so the drivers have great knowledge of the circuit. In addition, the circuit offers among the best spectator viewing options of all the tracks in Europe.
Located close to Barcelona, the circuit can be easily reached by road, rail, and air. Why not extend your stay and spend some time in Barcelona, considered one of the world’s greatest cities, it is only a half an hour drive away. The nearest town to the circuit is Montmeló which has a great range of restaurants, bars, a post office, and supermarkets.
Camping F1 is the closest campsite to the circuit, located just a 5-minute walk from entrances 1 and 2. The campsite offers you plenty of camping options to choose from including pitches for your own tent, motorhome, or caravan and pre pitched tent hire. There are catering outlets on site and the team are onsite 24 hours to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Book with us to discover the Spanish Grand Prix and enjoy a weekend away.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur Spanish Grand Prix campsite is located a 5 minute walk from entrances 1 and 2.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your F1 weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The circuit entrance Gate 2 is 600meters from the campsite entrance.
- There is a Public Train service from Barcelona to Montmeló (2.8 miles away) Check websites: http://www.renfe.com/ and http://www.tmb.cat/ca/home
- Please show your confirmation letter to the On-Site security who will direct you to the camping area.
- No, there are no electrical points on site. You can bring your own small personal generator. Please ensure this is switched off between midnight and 06:00.
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. We do not have a bar or marquee on this campsite.
- No, however we recommend heading into the nearby town of Montmeló where there are plenty of restaurants and bars.
- There are small stalls selling fresh bread and snacks on site. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in the nearby towns of Montmeló and Granollers.
- There is an Aldi supermarket 2.1 miles away. There is a small shop called Superservis 1.5 miles away.
- Like all Mediterranean campsites, it is law that you can NOT use charcoal/wood BBQ’s. You can use gas or electric BBQ’s