FORMULA 1 BELGIAN GRAND PRIX 2023Set in the picturesque hills that are prominent throughout the Ardennes mountains, the Belgian Grand Prix at Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is usually the first race back after the Formula 1 summer break.
The circuit is the longest on the current calendar at just over 7km and with this in mind along with the variable nature of the Belgian weather, means it can be raining on one part of the track and dry on another. The track boasts a mix of long straights, fast corners and is home to the famous Eau Rouge. After the race, the track is open for you to walk and a must do to truly appreciate how steep the Eau Rouge hill is.
Spa-Francorchamps is situated in Liege province in East Belgium. It is easily accessible from the UK and mainland Europe with good road, air, and rail links. Despite its name, the circuit is in the town of Francorchamps and is close to the towns of Stavelot and Malmedy, both of which have a wide range of amenities including supermarkets, restaurants, and petrol stations.
Join Camping F1 at our campsite, where there are plenty of camping options for you to choose from including pitches for your own tent, motorhome, or caravan, pre pitched tent hire, and American RV hire.Be sure to secure your place with Camping F1 for your perfect weekend programme designed for F1 fans.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur Belgian Grand Prix campsite is located 3km to the circuit.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your F1 weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- Walking will take approximately 45 minutes to the Les Combes entrance (open Friday, Saturday & Sunday). If you have any mobility issues, please discuss this with us before booking. Alternative options: - You can pre-book a coach transfer for Friday AM/PM, Saturday AM/PM and Sunday AM. Please note, the coach will not operate on Sunday PM. - Pre-book Circuit car parking at www.spagrandprix.com
- Once checked in you are free to come and go from 07:00 to 23:00. After 23:00 there will be no vehicle movements on campsite, you will be require to park in the car parking area and walk to your tent/pitch. Please ensure you have familiarised yourself with any local traffic restrictions before leaving the campsite.
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly, so we advise booking early. Please refer to our Electrical Hook Up Information sheet. Alternatively, you can bring your own small personal generator, please ensure this is switched off between midnight and 06:00 am.
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly so we advise booking early.
- No we do not offer electrical hook up for your own tent.
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. The campsite has a large central functions marquee with licensed bar and evening entertainment.
- Yes, there is evening entertainment in the central functions marquee. Please check our website for more details.
- Yes, there is catering on site serving breakfast and evening meals.
- There are supermarkets in Malmedy (3.1km) or Stavelot (4.5km). In both towns, you will also find restaurants, bars, petrol stations, pharmacies etc.
- It will not be possible to enter or exit the campsite contrary to the traffic flow. Thus, during the afternoon exit phase (PM) there is no vehicular entry to the campsite until the traffic flow restriction is removed, this will mainly affect Friday afternoon/evening arrivals. On Sunday, access to the campsite may become very limited due to the number of vehicles travelling to the Circuit. Please plan your journey accordingly.