Formula 1 British Grand Prix 2022Join us at the Formula 1 British Grand Prix for the largest motorsport event in the UK.
Held at the iconic Silverstone circuit, the British Grand Prix is a spectacle for all and has had many historic and memorable records and races. The 5.9km track was previously a RAF airfield and boasts 18 corners and 3 straights. Home to some of the most iconic corners such as Becketts, Abbey and Maggotts, the circuit provides some of the biggest challenges for even the most experienced of drivers. The circuit is one of the most popular amongst the drivers and you will be certain to see ex drivers and celebrities soaking up the electric atmosphere.
The circuit is on the Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire boarder in central England and can be easily reached by road, rail, and air. The small village of Silverstone has a post office, village shop, church, and local shop.
Our campsite is perfectly located just a 5-minute walk from the North of the Circuit, close to Copse, Woodcote and Luffield. We offer a wide range of camping options including pitches for your own tent, motorhome, or caravan, pre pitched tent hire, glamping tent hire and American RV hire. Facilities on-site are tailored to compliment your F1 weekend and include a central functions marquee, evening entertainment, bar, and catering.Book now to secure your place at our exclusive Silverstone campsite and complete your perfect Grand Prix weekend.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur British Grand Prix campsite is located a 5 minute walk from the North Entrance.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your F1 weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The circuit North Gate Entrance is 0.2 miles away from the campsite.feee2f6a-dc9b-4c92-a56b-5780e3428e61
- Walking to the circuit takes approximately 5 minutes.4874ce9c-e189-4cc0-a319-125ddaddb1c9
- The Campsite is to the North of the Circuit and is accessed from the A413 Silverstone Village at the North car park’s entrance along a lane know as Winter-Hills. The campsite access will be on the LEFT after the overpass. The lane to the campsite has some unpainted speed humps, proceed with caution.659de4b6-62be-4fc5-8065-aac6e275fa44
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly so we advise booking early. Please refer to our Electrical Hook Up Information sheet. Alternatively, you can bring your own small personal generator, please ensure this is switched off between midnight and 06:00 am.b7b860cf-0cde-4d3c-b4a9-4dd7752fa539
- No we do not offer electrical hook up for your own tent.c194fe11-8946-4f1b-bc12-4c08b73064fb
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly so we advise booking early.6b04da6c-8be4-476d-8348-39cc8b1fc4f2
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. The campsite has a central functions marquee with a bar, catering and evening entertainment.a8d8f638-691e-4be5-8fca-0f9c6f833df5
- Yes, there is evening entertainment each evening in the central functions marquee. Please check our website for more details.c6a2e751-f56e-4878-a71d-7c703fce2810
- Yes, there is catering on site serving breakfast and evening meals.4398d4f6-65e0-4b7f-a95b-9d48c7fe0c2e
- There is a Tesco supermarket in Towcester (5.6 miles). There is a McDonalds and Fuel station with shop and cash machine (4.4 miles). There is a small local shop in Silverstone Village (0.7 miles).00424bec-07fb-4001-881a-bc4bd4aa3381