FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX - NEEDLES HALL 2023Join us at the Formula 1 British Grand Prix for the UK’s most exciting Motor racing event on the Motorsport Calendar.
The Formula One British Grand Prix since its inception in 1950 has undoubtably earned its place as the UK’s premier Motor Sport event. As such, is attended by enthusiastic motor racing fans who return year on year to support Formula 1, and the teams and drivers as they proceed through to the Formula One World Championship.
Needles Hall is located just a 20-minute walk via the ancient oaks of Hazelborough Woods to the entrance of the Silverstone Circuit. The campsite is set amongst 65 acres of beautiful parkland meadows and offers a wide range of camping options including pitches to accommodate tents and motorhomes. A private and secure American RV area is also situated within the park. Uniquely, all the pitches at Needles Hall are minimum size of 8m x 10m, creating a spacious, enjoyable camping experience for all.
This event is fully booked.
If you are interested in this event, please enter your details on the waiting list below and we will contact you if we have new availability.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our team.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur British Grand Prix campsite is in the peaceful surroundings of Needles Hall Farm. Surrounded by forest, the campsite is accessed directly from the A43 and is just a 20-minute walk through the paved forest to the Circuit.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your F1 weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The campsite is 1 mile from Gate 15 at the South West of the Circuit.
- Walking to the Circuit takes approximately 20 minutes through paved woodland.
- The Campsite is located to the South of the Circuit on the A43. Access on Thursday, Friday and Saturday is via the southbound route only. If you are heading northbound on the A43, you will need to head past the campsite to Abthorpe roundabout, where you will be required to turn around and return southbound on the A43. When departing the campsite on Sunday or Monday, you will exit the campsite onto the southbound carriageway on the A43.
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly so we advise booking early. Please refer to our Electrical Hook Up Information sheet. Alternatively, you can bring your own small personal generator, please ensure this is switched off between midnight and 06:00 am.
- No we do not offer electrical hook up for your own tent.
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly so we advise booking early.
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. There is a marquee lounge with bar and catering.
- No, there is no live evening entertainment. In the evenings, guests are invited to relax in our marquee lounge where you will our bar and catering with ambient music and TV screens showing the days F1 replays.
- Yes, there is catering on site serving breakfast and evening meals.