Formula 1 French Grand Prix 2022Tucked at the top of the mountains in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of Southern France is the Circuit Paul Ricard, home to the Formula 1 French Grand Prix.
With its even distribution of high, medium, and low speed corners, the circuit is frequently used for testing and is well known with the drivers. The circuit is easily recognisable with its vast blue and red run off areas. The Circuit Paul Ricard is currently ranked the second most sustainable race track in the world.
Located close to the French Riviera, access to the Côte d'Azur region of Southern France is easy by air, train, and road. The Circuit is in a quite remote area of the region and therefore we would recommend driving or hiring a car whilst in the area. There is a supermarket, petrol station and restaurants in the nearby commune of Le Beausset.
Camping F1 is the closest campsite at the circuit, located just a 20-minute walk to the Sainte Baume entrance. The campsite offers you plenty of camping options to choose from including pitches for your own tent, motorhome, or caravan, pre pitched tent hire, glamping tent hire and American RV hire. The site has a fantastic range of catering and bar outlets to choose from and evening entertainment.Book now to secure your place at the French Grand Prix and enjoy an action-packed weekend on the Côte d'Azur.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur French Grand Prix campsite is located a 20 minute walk from the Sainte-Baume entrance.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The campsite is 1.1 km away from the Sainte-Baume entrance.
- Yes, pre-booking is essential. You can add Electrical Hook Up as a bookable extra. This gets booked up quickly so we advise booking early. Please refer to our Electrical Hook Up Information sheet. Alternatively, you can bring your own small personal generator, please ensure this is switched off between midnight and 06:00 am.
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. There is a fully licensed bar and catering open in the evenings.
- There is a Carrefour supermarket in Cuges-les-Pins (6.9 km).
- BBQs are strictly prohibited due to the high fire risk. Due to the terrain and local authority restrictions BBQs are not permitted.