Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix 2022The streets of Monte Carlo have been hosting the prestigious Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix since 1929.
Watching the cars race around the narrow streets of the city, is a true example of the skills and bravery required by the drivers. The track is the shortest on the current F1 calendar and is the only Grand Prix that does not adhere to the FIA’s mandatory minimum distance. The Monaco Grand Prix is known for attracting ex drivers and celebrities to the area.
Located on the French Riviera in the South of France, Monaco is easily accessible by air, road, or rail. As a street circuit you can find all amenities in the local area including restaurants, shops, supermarkets, and petrol stations. The closest airport is Nice, and our team can arrange airport transfers if required.
Monaco is usually associated with an expensive price tag, however we at Camping F1 try to make your break more affordable. Our campsite is located on the outskirts of Monaco, at the foot of the beautiful, perched village of Peillon. The campsite boasts fantastic facilities with permanent toilets and showers, washing facilities and a communal fridge, freezer and washing machine. Explore the bright lights of Monaco on Friday night with our complimentary travel and join us on Saturday evening for a BBQ and Paella party. We offer a wide range of camping options to suit all budgets including pitches for your motorhome, pre pitched tent hire and chalet hire.To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book early to secure a place at our exclusive Monaco Grand Prix campsite.
AccommodationClick here to view the accommodation options available at this event.
LocationOur Monaco Grand Prix campsite is located in the mountain village of Peillon.
FacilitiesCheck out our site facilities designed to make your stay with us as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
Campsite and Circuit TimetableCheck out the timetables below to begin planning your weekend!
Event FAQ'sYou can also read our General FAQ's.
- The campsite is 18km from Monaco, 4km as the crow flies.
- There is a complimentary bus service on Saturday and Sunday. The coach will park in the coach parking and will be there for your return. Timetables will be confirmed closer to the Grand Prix.
- Yes, you can catch the train at Peillon-Sainte-Thecle station, a 15-minute walk from the campsite, into Nice and then onto Monaco. Or you can opt to drive, parking in Monaco must be purchased in advance during race days.
- Our Campsite is just a 15 minute walk to the local train station, Peillon - Sainte-Thècle, with a service to and from Nice.
- Nice Airport is the closest with good train links to Peillon - Sainte-Thècle. Also consider, Marseille or Gerona in Italy, you would need to hire a car at these airports.
- Yes, this is a 6amp feed. The electric feed is available on a first come first serve basis, please bring your own lead at least 35 meters.
- Our campsite has toilets, showers and water points. There are chemical waste facilities for Live-In Vehicles. We do not have a bar or marquee on this campsite.
- No, however there is complimentary transport provided from the campsite into Monaco on Friday evening. On Saturday evening, CampingF1 hosts a BBQ on Campsite. Please bring your own beverages.
- No, we would recommend travelling into Nice or Monaco for evening dining. If you prefer there are two small restaurants locally offering good traditional French food.
- There is an Intermarche Super in Cantaron – 06340, 5kms away.
- Like all Mediterranean campsites, it is law that you can not use charcoal/wood BBQ’s. You can use gas or electric BBQ’s.