Electrical Hook Up for Motorhome / Caravan Terms & Conditions
- 1. You must have booked an electrical hook up (“EHU”) pitch for your motorhome or caravan.
- 2. You must have a purpose built motorhome or caravan to qualify for this pitch. We do not offer electrical hook up to pitches for your own tent.
- 3.. Camping F1 (“we”) reserve the right to refuse access to campers without the appropriate vehicle with no refund issued.
- 4. Due to cabling restrictions, EHU pitches are situated in blocks. If other members of your party do not have a pre-booked EHU they will need to camp on the nearby non- electric camping area.
- 5. EHU pitches are allocated at the discretion of the stewards
- 6. EHU pitch sizes are approximate.
- 7. The camper must provide a 16a single phase CeeForm plug on one end and a socket that connects into the vehicle on the other end. For European events, some of the campsites use their national style plugs. Therefore, the camper will need to provide an adaptor with a two-pin continental plug at one end.
- 8. In all instances the camper should provide a cable that is double insulated, three core and of an outdoor grade. A minimum of 2.5mm cable is necessary. Ideally the cable should be a minimum of 25 metres in length.
- 9. The supply has been designed that minor nuisance trips should only take out the individual supply or at worst the final distribution board in the circuit. Should a user cause persistent trips and/or take out a larger trip in the circuit disabling larger areas of the campsite then the right to refuse or withdraw supply is reserved. In extreme circumstance electrical equipment may be removed until the owner departs.
- 10. The electrical contractor reserves the right to refuse connection if they do not feel the equipment meets the required standards or specification.
- 11. It is the responsibility of the camper to ensure that the plug, cable and associated sockets used to connect between the distribution board and the camper’s unit is safe and fit for purpose. The campsite will not accept responsibility for any accident or loss arising from the use of unsuitable or unsafe electrical equipment connected to the campsite’s electrical supply.
- 12. Any person found to be occupying an EHU pitch for which they do not hold a valid booking for will be moved to an alternative area of the campsite. Persistent offenders will be removed from the campsite without refund.
- 13. Camping F1 reserve the right to refuse any reservation without explanation.