Camping F1 Ltd Gift Card Terms and Conditions
These Gift Card Terms & Conditions apply when a Gift Card is being purchased and/or redeemed.
- 1.1. Camping F1 Gift Cards may only be redeemed towards the purchase of eligible goods and services offered on campingf1.com in accordance with these terms and conditions. This all depends on availability and supplies at each event.
- 1.2. Gift cards will not be accepted on the campsites and therefore cannot be redeemed against campsite services such as the bar, catering and pitch deposits.
- 1.3. Cards are issued in GBP Sterling value and EUR. The standard UK site allows GBP and the Europe site allows EUR. Purchases are deducted from the redeemer's Gift Card balance. Gift cards can be used in part payments, a transaction with a remaining balance can be paid by another payment method. Refunds will not be provided if the goods have less face value than the gift card, the remaining balance will remain on the gift card.
- 1.4. The purchase, use and enjoyment of goods and services purchased with any voucher will be subject to any terms and conditions, requirements and restrictions (including campsite rules, deposits) which may apply to such goods and services. Details of the current terms and conditions can be viewed on our website.
- 2.1. Gift Cards expire 24 months from the date of issuance. Any remaining balance is cancelled on expiry.
- 2.2. The Gift Card must be allocated to the redeemers account before it expires.
- 2.3. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- 2.4. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, used for unauthorised commercial purposes including to facilitate the resale of goods from Camping F1 or redeemed for cash.
3. Risk of Loss
- 3.1. Camping F1 cannot be held liable for any gift cards being lost, stolen or used without your permission. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be refunded or replaced.
- 4.1. Camping F1 have the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases.
- 4.2. When you purchase a gift card you warrant to us that you are the duly authorised recipient of the gift card and that you are using it in accordance with these terms, lawfully legally and in good faith. If we believe in our sole discretion that a gift card is being used in breach of these terms, unlawfully, illegally or in bad faith, we may reject or cancel the gift card.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1. We make no warranties, express or implied with respect to gift cards, including without limitation any express or implied warranty of merchantability. In the event, a Gift Card is non-functional your sole liability, will be the replacement of such Gift Card. If applicable law does not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages.
6. General Terms
- 6.1. We reserve the right to require additional verification of your identity before you can apply for the Gift Card. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time at our discretion