Our contact details
- Name: Camping F1 Ltd.
- Address: 4a The Old Carthouses, Broadlands Park, Romsey, Hampshire, England, SO51 9LQ
- Phone Number: +44 (0)207 193 2636
- E-mail: email@example.com
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Account Data – which includes Personal identifiers such as your name and contact details including telephone number, postal address, and email address.
- Transactional Data – which includes details about payments to and from you, payment card details, bank details.
- Usage Data – which includes your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use.
- Media Data – which includes images, videos, and voice recordings.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
- Account and Transactional data are provided to us directly by you to enable us to enter a contract with yourself for our products and services.
- Usage data is collected via Google Analytics and/or Facebook Pixel for legitimate interests in improving our website and services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
Who we share your data with
- We may share your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
- We may share your personal data with third party service providers for the purpose of fulfilling our contract of goods/services with you. This may include Event Ticket providers and Travel providers such as P&O Ferries.
- In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this section, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
How we store your personal information
- Your information is securely stored on our database on the server of our hosting service provider. All account and transactional data is kept for a minimum of 6 years to comply with legislation. Your identifiable personal information is retained for the length of time you have an account with us. After closure of the account, we will retain this data for a further 2 years for legal and/or operational reasons. We will then dispose of your data securely. Media data is considered the property of Camping F1 Ltd and will remain in our possession unless specifically requested by the individual.
Other Websites and Links
- Our website may contain links to other websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy notices or for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such websites. If you decide to leave this website and access these third-party websites, plug-ins and/or applications you do so at your own risk.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us using our contact details listed at the top of this notice if you wish to make a request.
- Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing an updated version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
How to complain
- If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact information listed at the top of this notice.
- You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk